The Hunter's Code for all of Rage Quit Games; The Wolf, The Tiger, and Evil Lands.
The Hunter's Code
This is the introduction to the Hunters Code - our fair play policy here at Swift Apps. We want to create and provide all players with not only a secure and fair environment for gameplay, but also a fun one.
When it comes to abusive behaviour, cheating in our games or disrupting other players’ experience, we have zero tolerance. We expect all our players to play by the rules at all times and treat others fairly.
(TL;DR): We care about creating a great environment for our players, don’t ruin that for others.
Rule 1: The Hunter respects its prey and other hunters
A part of multiplayer gaming is enjoying playing with other players from around the world. Whether you are playing with or against other players, we know that this can sometimes lead to small arguments or disagreements. The problem is when those small conflicts turn into abusive behaviour that ruins the experience for other players
Part of the Hunter’s Code is to treat everyone with respect. You should not harass, abuse or be hurtful towards other users. This can be in the form of in-game communication, in-game name, your pack names & more.
Here are a few examples of what can be be considered inappropriate:
- Harassing other users, including but not limited to threats
- Hate Speech, racism & other discriminatory language
- Excessive swearing
- Sexually explicit content
- Using offensive character names or clan / pack names
(TL;DR):Respect everyone, don’t be a bully!
Rule 2: The Hunter respects the rules of the game
In other words, NEVER CHEAT!
Cheating can have many forms, but the idea is always the same - you try to gain advantage outside of the rules of our games.
One great example is the use of third party software. Third party software consists of using unapproved tools that can/do manipulate yours or other people’s gameplay. When you alter the game’s functionality, the third party software can provide unfair advantages while putting both your account and privacy at risk. Third party software includes but is not limited to:
- Modifications, hacks or programs that alter the game’s functionality;
- Any software and/or programs that modify or provide progress that was not done in a legitimate way;
- Automated scripts, bots or services that create gameplay progress on your behalf.
Cheating is not only using third party tools. The abuse of exploits or bugs in the game that can provide an unfair advantage is also considered cheating.
We also want it to be clear that the use of emulators are considered Third Party Software. We do not provide official support for them and they can result in account restrictions.
(TL;DR):Cheating sucks and it’s against our rules
Rule 3: One Account, One Hunter
The Hunter takes pride in how and what it hunts. The dedication, the time, the experience belong to the individual and should not be shared with others.
So what do we mean? Account buying, selling, sharing or giving away ownership of your game account is against our Terms of Service and is not endorsed by Swift Apps.
Taking part in buying, selling, sharing or giving away game accounts gives a false sense of progress with unrealistic expectations. We always encourage a player to progress their own account and take pride in what they achieve. When you take part in any of the mentioned options, it contains risks that can include but are not limited to:
- The seller may try to recover the sold account and steal both your money and the account;
- You cannot be sure that the seller will provide you the account once you pay for it;
- The account you are purchasing could be due to be permanently banned due to previous modifications;
- Even if you spend money on an account that you bought, the account could be permanently closed due to previous offenses on the account;
- If an account has been bought, sold or shared, it will not be secure and we will not be able to provide support for a compromised account;
- You cannot be sure that the original account owner will stop using the account at the same time and risk compromising it;
- While sharing an account, the person sharing may spend your in-game currency (Gems, Coins, Experience) in a way you don’t agree to. This would not be restored;
- While sharing an account, if the person who shares with you breaches any points of our fair play policy, your account is at risk of being permanently muted or banned.
(TL;DR): Buying, selling, sharing, giving accounts is bad, do the work yourself.
Rule 4: Be aware of bad hunters and never become one
In addition to things mentioned in the other rules, here are some additional things considered as unacceptable behaviour and breaches of the Hunter’s Code.
- Impersonating any staff members;
- Refund abuse;
- Misuse of in-game chat for scamming, advertisements or spamming;
- Encouraging others to break rules;
- Spot blocking, intentionally holding a spot in PvP to refuse others to join while you are not playing yourself;
- Asking for or providing personal contact information;
- Phishing other players’ accounts.
(TL;DR): Don’t become someone who ruins the game for others.
Rule 5: Hunter seeks harmony
Being a victim of toxic behaviour in games can be tough. If you ever feel bullied, don’t keep it inside. Talk to your friends (in-game and outside of it) or to your family. If you let us know what is happening we may also be able to take action against the bully.
Rule 6: Hunter’s actions have consequences
Any players that take part in any misconduct in regards to the Hunters Code or our Terms of Service, can lead to punishments which includes, but are not limited to:
- Temporary Chat Restrictions;
- Permanent Chat Restrictions such as the removal of chat functionality;
- Temporary Account Restrictions (temporary Ban);
- Permanent Account Restrictions such as your account being closed (permanent ban).
(TL;DR): Breaking the hunters code can result in severe punishments.
How can I report a player?
If you feel like you have evidence of someone breaching any of our terms of service or the conduct stated above then, please follow these steps to report a player:
- You can send us a ticket to email@example.com
- While in-game you can open up the scoreboard and click the “Report player” button.
Please make sure to include as much evidence and details regarding the incident as possible when sending in a report. All reports are reviewed by our trained moderation team. If you feel you have received an unjustified penalty, also please contact our support team and we will review your request.
Please be aware, filing false reports to harass another user and to attempt to get them punished without a valid reason can result in your account facing penalties as well.
Lucky Club Casino Site - SlotsReplyDelete
Lucky Club Casino is a modern online casino that offers exciting games from a global provider of slots and live dealer games and sports Rating: 7/10 · Review luckyclub.live by LuckyClub.org
Your posts are my cup of tea. I'm interested in your articles. I always read them everyday and wait for incoming ones. It's because your posts are interesting.ReplyDelete
Join your friends right now in the game so you can have the chance to challenge your brain most smartly. It would be fun to allow you to join fairies and some other interesting games like Among Mahjong Tile
and Cosmetic Box Cake .
Abcya live online||ABCya 6 th ||4J games || friv 3 games for kids!
Do not forget to share this game with your friends. Join your friends now and play the game so you can challenge the agility of your hands. What do you think if you allow yourself to join another table to leave another great game Top Speed Racing 3D game online at https://pokygames.xyz.ReplyDelete